Relative Care provides the following services:
- Welfare Checks (eg. Medication prompts, meal assistance, companionship, tuck-in service).
- 1 to 24 hour care.
- Sleep Overs (in-home overnight respite).
- Personal Assistance with tasks such as bathing, dressing, and medication prompts.
- Light household assistance such as cleaning, cooking and shopping.
- Social Support and Respite services.
- Transport to and from medical appointments and social outings.
- Assisting people with a disability to achieve their goals.
- Dementia specific support and services.
- Wound dressings.
- Nursing services are also available (AIN’s, EEN’s and RN’s)
- Palliative Care at home.